You will need to complete a Notice of Intended Marriage (supplied by me) giving notice of at least one month prior to the date of your ceremony.

Once lodged, the NIM is valid for a period of 18 months. This can also be sent by e-mail from overseas.

A Birth Certificate for those born in Australia or a current passport for those born overseas will need to be presented before the marriage can take place, and duly noted on the NIM by the Celebrant (myself personally). If lodgement is made from O/S a faxed copy can be attached, however the original must be sighted by myself before the BIG day.

Where there has been a previous marriage, either a Decree Absolute of Divorce, or Death Certificate if your previous partner is deceased, is required.

A parent’s consent on the required form and a court order under section 12 of the Marriage Act if one person is under 18 years of age.

All documents should be in English.

There is a lodgement fee payable at the time of notification to marry, which can be paid by direct deposit. This deposit is non-refundable.